As Developer at More, you work both independently and in a team among very talented and ambitious colleagues. We appreciate a solution-driven and quality-conscious mindset. We have several clients (e.g. a major international mobile game development company) and parallel projects. You need to be able to switch between and support other ongoing projects that need your attention.
You’ll be working together with a close-knit and ambitious gang consisting of, among others, a Technical Director, Tech Lead, Developers, and Producers who all contribute to an open-minded team dynamic with close to laughter. More is a company with a sense of community where everyone has a say, can be involved and have an impact to the extent they want.
In addition to the desire of being a proactive part of our team, some knowledge is also needed, so we can continue to do fantastic and functional things for our customers.
We believe that you:
- Are a web developer who has either a relevant degree as well as a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience or worked as a web developer for at least 7-8 years
- Are very familiar with and have a passion for modern technology, frameworks, methods, and tools within development.
More specifically, we are looking for someone who has:
- Multi-years experience with React, Vue, Angular or similar frameworks.
- Multi-years experience with PHP, Node.js and/or other languages.
- Experience working with, developing and integrating APIs.
- Experience with Craft, Laravel or similar frameworks.
- Knowledge about Linux, server administration and containers
It would be great if you have previous experience with Scrum or other agile methodologies.
We expect you to have a strong command of English, both spoken and written. Most of our customers are international and we are a diverse group of colleagues with different mother tongues.
As a person, you are quality-conscious, delivery-oriented, accurate, responsible, and an adaptable team player.
This is a full-time opportunity with a start date upon agreement. The position can be fully remote, and we welcome people from anywhere in Europe to apply.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact our Studio Manager Elin Emanuelsson at email@example.com
We look forward to reading your application!